Please note that we have special contracts for items we would price over $100. If you think your items may qualify please ask us for our Couture Contract.
- We accept consignments by appointment only. You can make an appointment by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 512-829-4430.
- Please bring your 20 best items to your consignment appointment. We can not go through batches of more than 20 items at a time.
- If you choose not to wait for your No Thank You’s they are considered property of the store and may be donated.
- We will only hold your items for 90 days. If you want your items back you will need to come pick them up before the end of the 90th day. After that they become property of Haute Exchange.
- We offer 40% of whatever your items sell for.
- Items drop in price by 20% the second month, and 40% the 3rd month on the floor.
- We price the items at 40% – 50% of their original value.
- We have the right to discount items at our discretion at any time during their consignment period.
- Once your item sells we pay out 40% to you the consignor in cash or check depending on the amount.
- Consignment Cash can be accrued in your account but must be picked up within 30 days of the date your item sold. We suggest checking your consignor portal once ever 2 weeks for consignment cash.
- After 30 days your consignment cash is expired and converted to store credit.
- You can pick up your consignment cash in the store 7 days a week during store hours.
- Consignment Cash in amounts over $50 may require a check or authorization from the store manager. If you want to be sure our manager is available to sign a check for you please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ahead.
- Once Consignment Cash has expired and been converted we can not reissue it in cash or check. It must be used in store credit.
If you are shopping online…
Due to the resale nature of our business we do not offer refunds of any kind unless your item is received in a damaged condition that was not listed in the item description and shown via the photos.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you are shopping in store…
We have dressing rooms and encourage you to try items on. Because you have the opportunity to see if the item fits before you buy it in the store in person purchase will not be returnable or refundable.